2-Day general admission tickets are valid for all Two (2) days for one person. General admission is first come first serve, lawn chair seating. Please bring your own chair. Blankets and lounge chair seating is not permitted in the main seating area. Your 2-Day electronic bar-coded ticket will be exchanged for a 2-Day wristband at the gate. Wristbands are non-transferable among individuals. Tickets are considered invalid once they have been scanned. Do not remove your General Admission wristband. It must be worn the entire weekend. This is your admittance band. Any wristband that appears tampered with will become invalid and not accepted at the gate. Northwoods Music Festival is not responsible for lost or stolen wristbands.
VIP Tickets include a GA VIP seat, VIP parking & admittance into the exclusive VIP hospitality area where you will receive shaded areas, private restrooms and cash bar. Your VIP electronic bar-coded ticket will be exchanged for a wristband at VIP check-in. Tickets are considered invalid once they have been scanned. The wristband is your admittance band. Any wristband that appears tampered with will become invalid and not accepted at the gate. Your VIP parking passes can be printed at home. Upon arrival, everyone in the vehicle must show their festival ticket to enter the campground or general parking areas.
Parking and Camping: No overnight parking in any of the General Parking areas. Vehicles must be removed by 3:00 a.m. Vehicles left overnight will be towed and impounded. $100 per day release fee. Vehicles may be released after 9:00 a.m.Tailgating is prohibited. No campground admittance. Each person camping must possess a 2-Day ticket. Single Day attendees are not permitted in the camping area. Camping passes are valid for one car per site and allow you to park in the camping area only and are not valid in any other areas.
Traffic Map: Click her for the 2017 Traffic Map.
Camping: Spend your days with the stars, and your nights under the stars! Shuttles will be available to the festival and back. Shuttles will start when the gates to the venue open and run every fifteen to twenty minutes. Shuttles will stop a half hour after the last performer is finished. All campers must have a 2-Day wristband to camp. To order your campsite today, contact our office or order online at www.northwoodsfestival.com. You may purchase an additional vehicle pass for $30.
Security: Security personnel are on duty around the clock for the entire weekend. Your full cooperation with them will be greatly appreciated. In the event of a problem, look for either uniformed County Deputies or Jack Link’s Northwoods Music Festival T-shirt Event Staff Security for assistance.
Entrance/Exit Gates: Security will check all bags before entrance. Absolutely NO food or beverage carry-ins of any kind allowed. This includes water. No coolers. Small empty bottles with fans and empty cups/mugs are permitted. Gates open at 4:30 pm on Friday and 1pm Saturday. State law prohibits anyone from leaving the festival area with opened alcohol containers. Please discard before exiting.
Food & Beverages: Every effort has been made to offer you a wide variety of your favorite foods and beverages. NEW for 2017 – Food and beverages can be purchased with cash and credit card!
Other Bits & Pieces:
- Numerous sponsors aid in the promotion of Jack Link’s Northwoods Music Festival and offer you great opportunities. Many have booths set up on site. Please show your appreciation by stopping by to say Hi!
- Medical staff is located on site for emergencies.
- All persons attending Jack Link’s Northwoods Music Festival do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others.
- Pets are prohibited in the campgrounds and festival area.
- No unauthorized aircraft, including drones.
- No video recorders allowed.
- No weapons of any kind permitted in any area.
- Personal ATV’s & golf carts are prohibited.
- No checks are accepted at the festival. Don’t let the lack of cash spoil your weekend.
- Water guns and Laser pointers are not allowed.
- No drugs or underage drinking will be tolerated on any of the Jack Link’s Northwoods Music Festival property.
- Tickets cannot be split up for attendance on individual days.
- All ages welcome.
- Everyone is subject to search upon entry.
- No refunds or exchanges. All sales are final.
- Show will take place rain or shine.
- Lineup and set times are subject to change.
- Festival parking is free.
- Festival ends by or before 12:00 AM (midnight) both days.
- No RV parking in day parking lots.
- All vendors accept credit cards and cash.
- Lost or stolen wristbands will not be replaced. Wristbands must be worn both days and are non transferable.
- Under Age Drinking will NOT be permitted.
- Jack Link's Northwoods Music Festival reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person without refund who is violating, disorderly or offensive by management.
- If you are picking up tickets at Will Call, you will have to show your Valid ID.
Designate a driver! Jack Link’s Northwoods Music Festival supports the Designated Driver concept. We urge you to decide before your visit to the Jack Link’s Northwoods Music Festival who will be the designated driver for your group. Please Don’t Drink & Drive!
Umbrellas may be used between performances only. They must be taken down during any stage performance.
Handicapped: Jack Link’s Northwoods Music Festival makes every attempt to be handicapped accessible. Limited handicapped parking is available for those vehicles displaying the handicapped emblem on their license plates. Handicapped port-a-potties will be available. Jack Link’s Northwoods Music Festival offers handicapped seating with a valid Handicapped Identification card. This offers seating for the handicapped person and ONE escort. Due to limited space and visibility, we simply cannot offer seating for the whole family or group in this area.
JACK LINK’S NORTHWOODS MUSIC FESTIVAL IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS.
These rules have been established to satisfy the diverse needs of our guests and to promote safety.
We ask all of our guests to respect the rights and privacy of others.
- Take Care of Yourself
Since this is an outdoor event, some simple precautions must be taken to ensure a safe and happy weekend, but in the excitement of the event things can be easy to overlook. Drink plenty of water. Bottled water is available at all of our pop and beer stands. Also, don't forget your sunscreen! You will be spending a lot of time under the sun.
- Pack Smart
The old saying that, "if you don't like the weather in Wisconsin, just stick around" is very true.While we expect that the weather will be warm and sunny it's a good idea to pack for everything from cooler temperatures to rain just in case.
- Come Early
Coming early in the day has a lot of advantages. Arriving before the big evening rush ensures you a better parking spot, getting into the parking lot faster, and if going general admission it allows you to get a closer place to set up your lawn chair. Coming early also allows you time to experience all the cool activities and vendor exhibits at Northwoods, not to mention all the great entertainment you would otherwise miss out on.
- Familiarize Yourself With Our Policies
Be sure to read through these festival policies and the camping page before you come. There is a lot of great information on here about what you can and cannot bring to the festival and other important festival policies.
- Have Fun and Be Safe
Our aim is to put on a show that will leave you with unforgettable memories. We need your help to make sure that happens, and following these tips and our rules and regulations is the best way help us accomplish that goal.
- When you arrive at either camp check-in or one of the entry gates, you will exchange your ticket for a wristband. Wristbands that have been removed or tampered with will become invalid, so you will want to make sure that you leave it on for both days. Otherwise, you will have to buy a new ticket.
- Two-day general admission tickets are non-transferable. One ticket is only good for one person over the two days.
- Please note that trying to pass counterfeit or tampered-with bands is a crime for which the festival pursues prosecution.
- Beware of counterfeit wristbands and tickets. The only way to ensure that you have a legitimate Jack Link's Northwoods Music Festival ticket is to buy your ticket from us directly or through one of our authorized ticket outlets.
- We only sell wristbands at our ticket booths, and they are put on you by our staff. If anyone offers to sell you a wristband outside of the festival gates, you can be certain it is counterfeit.
- All bags will be searched prior to entry in the festival. Please note that food and beverage carry-ins of any type, including alcohol, are not allowed.
- Any alcohol purchased inside the festival grounds has to be consumed or dumped out before leaving through the gates.
- Video recorders are not allowed.
- No weapons are allowed on Jack Link's Northwoods Music Festival grounds, concealed or otherwise. This includes guns and knives of any kind.
- Proper credentials will be requested for service animals and they must be marked as such.
- We accept cash and credit cards at the festival.
- An information booth is provided.
- Performers, programs, and dates are subject to change without notice.
- Tailgating is not allowed in the parking lots.
- Cars have to be removed from the general parking lot by 3 a.m.
- VIP Parking is only for those people with a VIP ticket
- We want everybody to have a great time, but please do so responsibly. If consuming alcohol, please do so in moderation or not at all if you are underage. We do have a zero tolerance policy in regards to underage drinking.
- Do not provide alcohol to minors. We do have authorities watching out, so don’t ruin your weekend by providing alcohol to underage people.
- Treat your fellow attendees and staff with respect.
- Familiarize yourself with and follow all of the local laws and festival policies as they will be enforced.
- Security and uniformed patrolmen are on-site to ensure safety at Jack Link's Northwoods Music Festival. If you experience a problem or an emergency, please contact one of them for assistance.
- Medical and first aid services are provided by Minong EMS.
- All persons attending the Jack Link's Northwoods Music Festival do so at their own risk. Owners, managers, promoters, sponsors, or others assume no liability.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Your photo or video of you may be taken at the event. By attending the festival you give us the implicit right to use those photos or video in our promotional materials.
- Can I pass out flyers inside? Outside?
No. We’re really trying to produce less trash/waste. Try emailing people or using social media to promote your thing.
- Can I use passes/wristbands/the Northwoods Festival name to promote my website/event?
No. The Jack Link's Northwoods Music Festival trademarks, intellectual property, passes and wristbands may NOT be used for advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, or any commercial purpose. The only exception is for the festival’s official sponsors (and even they need formal written authorization from the festival’s producers).
- Will there be flushable toilets and sinks available?
No there will not be flushable toilets and sinks available.
- Are the campsites serviced?
Yes. Water and sewage services will be available for a minimum charge.
- Alcohol Policy - Everything there is to know about alcohol.
MUST BE AGE 21 OR OLDER TO CONSUME ALCOHOL Anyone under the age of 21 caught with alcohol or under the influence of alcohol will be ejected from the festival and turned over to the custody of Minong PD. No refund will be given.
- Campground POLICY:
Each person over the age of 21 with a valid camping wristband & Festival wristband may enter the campground with 2 total of the following items (not 2 of each item):
- Case of beer-cans only
- Hard Alcohol in plastic, sealed, original bottle.
- Boxed wine
- NO Kegs
- NO Glass (including beer/wine/hard alcohol bottles). Alcohol in glass containers are not allowed and can not be transferred into plastic containers or any other non glass container.
- If anyone in the vehicle is under the age of 21, organizers reserve the right to deny entry unless alcohol is surrendered.
- VENUE POLICY:
- NO Alcohol taken in or out of venue area.
- Must obtain a 21 + over drinking wristband to purchase and consume alcohol.
- NO purchasing/giving drinks to minors or in any way contributing to the intoxication of a minor. You will be ejected from the festival without refund and subject to arrest.
- NO passing of 21 + over wristband.
- Please be sensible about the amount of alcohol you plan to bring and consume.
- Does the campsite purchase include festival tickets?
No, these are sold separately.
- Does it matter how many people are at my campsite, as long as we have only 1 sleeping unit?
You can have as many people on your campsite as you want, as long as you are following the rules. Everyone on the campsite must have a 2 DAY wristband. NO single day wristbands or non-ticketed visitors permitted in the campgrounds. ALL of your belongings MUST fit on your campsite, no exceptions.
- Do I need a special pass to get into the campgrounds?
In order to access the campgrounds, you must have a two-day wristband. If you want to set up a campsite and park a vehicle or motor home you will need a two-day camping pass.
- What are the Concert Gate hours?
- Gates open at 4:30 PM on Friday and 1:00 PM on Saturday.
- Stages run all day till 11:30 PM.
- Please see the Line-up Page.
- Times subject to change
- What are the Concert hours?
- Gates Open at 4:30 PM on Friday and 1:00 PM on Saturday.
- Main Stage:
- Friday 5:30 PM - 11:30PM
- Saturday 2:00PM - 11:30PM
- How do I purchase tickets?
Click "Order Tickets" on this website. Simply follow the prompts to select your choice of tickets. There is something for every budget.
- Can we leave during the day and come back?
Yes, your wristband will allow you to come and go. Please note: You will go through the same security checkpoint; bag check, body scan, wristband inspection. Alcohol, food and beverages are not allowed through the gates, either entering or exiting.
- Can I share my ticket with a friend since I can only attend one day?
No, tickets and wristbands cannot be shared or split. Solution: You can choose from Single Day Tickets. This provides the opportunity to enjoy the day(s) of your choice. Please see Ticket Page for single day availability.
- What type of chairs can we bring?
Regular, folding patio or beach chairs are permitted. No top canopies, loungers, oversized chairs or metal banquet chairs are allowed.
- Can we leave our chairs in position overnight?
No. The site is cleaned each night. Chairs left overnight will be removed.
- We have a group of friends joining us. Can we rope off an area?
Roping off or reserving an area is not permitted. We suggest your group arrive at the same time or as close to the same time as possible.
- Are there seats available or do I bring my lawn chair or blanket?
If you are a general admission ticket holder, please bring your lawn chair. To save room and for the comfort and convenience of other festival attendees we cannot allow lounge chairs or blankets as seating.
- I know I can’t bring food or beverages into the festival, but can I bring a bag with wet-wipes, sun block, a towel, etc.?
Yes. Please remember that all bags are subject to search by our gate security.
- I purchased tickets but am now unable to attend the event. Can I return them for a refund?
Unfortunately no, we do not offer refunds, as all sales are final.
- How does the two-day wristband work?
You will exchange your paper ticket for a two-day wristband beginning Thursday at Campground Check-in or Friday afternoon at the festival entrance gates. Take care of this wristband as it will become your passport to re-enter the festival for the entire two days. If it is removed or damaged it cannot be replaced. Wristbands are non-transferable and are void if tampered with. All wristbands will be placed on the right wrist.
- Do you offer 1-Day VIP Tickets?
Yes. There is a limited number of single day VIP tickets.
- What happens if I break or lose my wristband, can I get another?
No. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or broken wristbands.
- I placed an order but did not receive my Tickets?
If you have purchased tickets and received an order confirmation, but have not received your second email with your tickets, please try the following:
- First, check your "SPAM" or "JUNK" folder in your email application. Many times your SPAM rules are set to forward emails with attachments to these folders.
- If you cannot locate the ticket(s) there, click the "My Account" link. Enter your username and password, then click the "My Orders" tab and download your tickets directly to your desktop where you can print them out.
- If you cannot view your tickets, please download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat reader at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
- How do I view my order history?
If you would like to view your order history, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the website of the festival for which you purchased tickets, and act as if you were going to make a purchase. This will vary depending on the website, but once you reach the shopping cart the steps are identical.
- This will bring you to the Festival's shopping cart.
- Click on the "Log In" tab and login to your account.
- Click on "My Orders" in the "My Account" tab.
- Select your order using the order number and/or date of purchase as reference.
- How do I log into my purchase account?
Please follow these instructions in order to log into your account:
- Click the "My Account" link at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your username and password and click "Log In".
- Click the "My Orders" tab and download your tickets directly to your desktop.
- Do you offer payment plans? If you would like to take advantage of the ezPay™ Payment Plan and pay for your order in monthly installments, please follow the steps below:
- Visit your festival's shopping cart and add items to you cart. When you are ready to proceed, click the "Checkout" button.
- This will bring you to the "Login" tab. If you have already created an account, please use the information you originally provided when you purchased tickets. This could be either your email or Facebook login.
- If you do not have an account, please create one by clicking the "Create Account" button, and fill out your pertinent billing and contact information.
- You will then reach the "Checkout" tab. Please enter your payment information, and check the "EZPay" box above the "Process Order" button. Please note that if this box is not checking, then the order will be processed for the full amount. Make sure your order total matches the amount you want charged to your card.
- After checking the box, you will have selected the EZPay option. Any pertinent fees will be shown next to the EZPay logo. If you would like to view a breakdown of payment dates and amounts, please click the blue text that shows the amount of your first payment.
- When you are ready to proceed, please click the "Process Order" button and your purchase will be complete.
If you would like to resend your order confirmation, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the website of the Festival for which you purchased tickets, and act as if you were going to purchase tickets. (This will vary depending on the website, but once you reach the shopping cart the steps are identical)
- This will bring you to the Festival's shopping cart
- Click on the "Log In" tab and login to your account
- Click on "My Orders" in the "My Account" tab
- Select your order using the order number and/or date of purchase as reference
- Select "Print Receipt" if you would like a printable version of your confirmation, or "Email Receipt" if you would like to resend your confirmation to the email on file.
Please contact TICKET PURCHASE SUPPORT
- Parking lots at Jack Link's corporate offices will have Free parking with Free Shuttle service to the festival gate.
- What is the difference between VIP and General Admission Parking?
VIP Parking is a reserved area closest to the Entrance Gate. General Admission Parking is first available parking spots in adjacent properties.
- Can we park over night?
Only Camping Car passes can park in designated areas overnight.
- Can we Tailgate?
Sorry. Parking lots are licensed and insured for parking only. No setting up of chairs, BBQs, loitering, nor consumption of alcohol in parking lots. We have been advised this is strictly enforced. Violators will be towed.
- Handicapped parking available
- How do I become a vendor?
Click here for more information on becoming a vendor.
What Can I Bring?
- Can I bring an umbrella or parasol?
Sorry no umbrellas, those block the view of other festival goers. You can bring a small parasol as long as your courteous to other festival goers. A parasol is to block the sun and an umbrella is to protect from rain.
- I have health problems and am not able to eat food, will I be able to bring in my supplement drinks in?
Medical related / required items (small individual portions of specialized food that is otherwise not available in the venue included) may be brought into the venue provided a Dr. note is onsite and available at the entrance gate describing the necessity for the item(s).
- Can I bring in eye drops for my contact lenses?
Yes, but they need to be in a marked container.
- Can I bring a water squirt gun or mister?
Sorry no squirt guns allowed.You may bring in an empty, plastic, small personal sized fan mister. No large pump misters.
- Are strollers allowed into the venue?
Yes if it is for an infant/toddler. Sorry no wagons or wheeled carts.
- How big is a medium backpack? / How will this be enforced?
A medium backpack should be no bigger than 20″ tall, 15″ wide and 9″ thick packed. NO metal framed backpacks.
- What are considered professional cameras and professional digital cameras?
Any camera with a removable/detachable lens.
- Can I bring E-Cigs?
Single use Mini’s (aka Cig-a-likes) are OK. Mid sized e-cigs & vape pens are OK, however NO liquid refills will be allowed into the venue.APV’s or Mods are NOT allowed in the venue. (They are ok in Camping) If you are not clear on what kind you have, it’s not allowed.
Backpacks (medium), Chapstick, Cigarettes, Ear Plugs, E-cigs/Vapes, Empty Plastic Bottles & Camelbaks (40 oz or less), Fanny Packs, Film Cameras (Non-Pro), GoPros (no poles/extenders), Hats, Low back lawn chairs (see example faq), Single compartment purses, Small Bags (20"x20" or less), Small Beach Towels, Sun Block (non aerosol), Walkie Talkies
Audio Recording Devices, Balloons, Balls, Inflatable Balls, Frisbees, Bicycles, Binoculars, Bota Bags, Caution Tape / Rope / Lassos, Chains / Chain Wallets, Coolers, Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia, Drones, Remote Control Aircraft, Toys or Cars, Fireworks / Explosives / Flammable Liquids, Flags, Hula Hoops, Glass or Metal/Steel/Aluminum containers, Golf Carts, Dune Buggies, Electronic/Motorized Scooters, Hover Boards, Segways, Self Balance Wheels, Horses, Large Misters, Laser Pointers, Mods / Refill Juice, Musical Instruments, Outside Food or Beverage, Pets, Professional Cameras / Video Cameras, Selfie Sticks/Narcisstics, Spray Paint / Giant Markers / Sharpees, Squirt Guns, Tents / Tarps, Totems, Umbrellas (beach, rain, etc.), Weapons of any Kind (Includes Guns, Ammo, Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, etc.), Wagons or Wheeled Carts, Abusive, Foul or Disruptive Language and Obscene Gestures, Over Intoxication or Signs of Impairment Related to Excessive Alcohol Consumption, Sitting, Standing or Loitering in Designated Fire Lanes/Pedestrian Pathways, Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed, Unauthorized solicitations, Flyers, Sampling, Give-aways, etc